Sunday, March 3, 2013

All about the Nichijou!

It's all about that Nichijou!
Nichijou is best slice of life comedy! Ok... I can't say THE best because there sure are a ton of them out there and everyone is opinionated... BUT it definitely goes into my top 5 or less in that particular genre.  I remember watching the first episode and going "whoa wtf lulz" and it kept me wanting more and more.  The thing that caught my eye, and ears, the most were the opening, endings, and background music.  The background music had an orchestral flair that fit well with an SOL setting and the op/ed was choreographed well.


Shinonome household
Sooooo well in fact that I did a karaoke video for the first opening way back when.  Didn't have a full version of the song at the time so I just rolled with the tv version.  You can watch the karaoke video below!  Surprisingly, everything is done by one dude... voices and all.  Everything!


Hyadain no Kakakata☆Kataomoi - C (TV Karaoke)
Lyrics, composition, arrangement and all voices by Ken'ichi Maeyamada (a.k.a. Hyadain)

No comments:

Post a Comment